Training to Integrate and Combine your Management Systems
Integrated Management Systems Training Courses
Instead of applying your knowledge and understanding of different standards in separate components, you can integrate them by blending elements together to create one coherent system - streamlining your planning and prioritisng based on business risks and needs. Multi-skilled staff are more flexible and effective - both more able to ride the waves of change inside the organisation, as well as the unpredictability of the job markets outside. We will take you through the process to integrate your management systems step by step.
Benefits of a multi-disciplined approach
- Efficient use of resources leaving you free to concentrate on specific issues
- Develop staff and grow in-house expertise
- Streamline audit planning
- Reduce Duplication, lowering costs and helping you to improve business performance
- Harmonise and optimise activities and processes throughout the business
- Improve communication across the organisation
Integrated Management Systems Training Courses:
- Introduction to Integrated Management Systems
- EMS and H&S Internal Auditing
- Integrated Management Systems Auditor
- QMS Auditor / Lead Auditor Conversion
- EMS Auditor / Lead Auditor Conversion
- ISO 22000 Auditor / Lead Auditor Conversion
- OH&S Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor Conversion
All our scheduled courses can be run as In-Company events. You can either pick and mix elements to fit your current management systems or write your own agenda and we'll write training to deliver your objectives. We'll challenge you to think creatively about the most effective way to meet your objectives and inspire you to find the right solutions for your organisation's management system and the way you and your team actually work.
Watch how LRQA helped Hertel integrate their mangement systems.